SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

F.A.Q. Sticky

A topic by Songtember created Aug 01, 2020 Views: 128
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host (3 edits)

ENGLISH

If this is your first time here, maybe you can have questions, if this is the case, here you can get some answers.

• I don't know anything about composing. Can I participate?

Of course you can, this event was created to help you on the creative side when it comes to composing, but just as it serves to compose WIPs, it is also a good starting point to learn and share your creations with the community.

• What instruments I can use for my compositions?

Any and all the instruments that you want, whether they are physical instruments or different composition software (trackers or DAWs) are allowed.

Even if you want to beatbox, everything is allowed. ;)

• I composed something for another event. I can use it for this challenge?

Yes, the only rule is that song or the album must have been composed in the month of September, if this was created months before in another event and you want to make it public through the event,unfortunately this is not allowed (we delete all the entries that break this rule).

• Does the event have a prompt?

Yes, this year we have for the first time a prompt created for the event, you can see the prompt here.

Anyway you can create your own prompt to use yourself or share with the community. :)

• Does the event have a discord server?

At the moment the event does not have its own discord server, but we are using Toni's Cafe Server to debate and share data, compositions and other things. :)

EDIT: The Jam have a Server, feel free to join in :D

Songtember

If you have a question and you don't find it here, please leave a comment below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ESPAÑOL

Si es tu primera vez participando, puede que tengas algunas preguntas de como es el evento, si ese es el caso, te dejamos algunas respuestas ;).

• No se nada de composicion ¿Puedo participar?

Claro que si. Este evento fue creado con la idea de ayudarte desde el lado creativo a la hora de componer, pero asi como te puede servir para hacer WIPs, tambien sirve como punto de partida para aprender a componer y compartir tus creaciones con la comunidad.

• ¿Que instrumentos puedo usar para mis composiciones?

Se permite cualquier tipo de instrumento que desee usar, ya sean instrumentos físicos o software de composición diferente (tracker o DAW).

Incluso si haces beatbox, todo esta permitido.

• Compuse algo para otro evento ¿Puedo usarlo para este desafio?

Si, la unica regla es que la cancion o album tiene que ser compuesto en el mes de Septiembre del corriente año. Si tu trabajo fue compuesto meses antes para otro evento y queres hacer publico el contenido por medio del evento, eso no esta permitido (eliminaremos todas las entregas que rompan esa regla).

• ¿El evento tiene prompt?

Si, este año creamos una lista creada para el evento, podes ver la lista aca.

De todas formas, pueden crear su propio prompt y usarlo ustedes o compartir con la comunidad. :)

• ¿El evento tiene server de discord?

Si, pueden unirse aca.

Si tenes una pregunta y no la encontras aca, podes dejarla en un comentario debajo.