Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

LOOKING FOR PROPER TEAM

A topic by Aixer created Jun 09, 2023 Views: 253 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 8

If you are beginner or advancedno problem but should be friendly nature and let's make a team not only for this JAM but for all future project let's make together

ROLES :

1) GAME DESIGNER 

2) GAME PROGRAMMERS 

3) CONTENT WRITER

4) SOUND ARTISTS 

5)3D/2D ARTISTS 

6) ANIMATOR

Let's make a proper team comment your roles and your discord id so that i will contact you.

I am creative person, so I should make up for a great game designer coming up with the core idea of the game according to the theme as well as great mechanics. This is my first jam. Hope we can work together.

Username:BKM#0043

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm a programmer, I have experience in working in teams, I can solve problems and model solutions with maths. I competed in game jams before and can work quickly and deliver on time. I use unity.

KCN#1705

I'm a beginner content writer. really beginner. This will be my first experience, but know that I am totally willing to learn.

Eridhonson#2689

Hello! I'm a beginner 2D animator with lots of knowledge within the 2D art field. I hope I can help combine group efforts and use my art skills to the fullest! I have not done a jam or collaborated with game developers before. I hope this will be a great experience for all of us!
P.S. I am also into creative writing!

GraceLETMESLEEP#7271

Submitted

Hello! I can help with Unity programming and game design. This is my first game jam and I'm looking for a team. I suppose it's a little late but just some hours ago i learn about this game jam, sorry for that.

My discord is Patraco88#7461 or just Patraco88 now that discord take out the numbers.

Submitted

hi, im 2d artist. its my 2nd game jam. i hope i will can join in your team, my ds pchila#2083