Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

New System vs. New Adventure

A topic by Eclipse created Mar 01, 2023 Views: 137 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

First, I wanted to say that I am very excited for this jam to begin soon! I actually just became aware of it yesterday and was a bit overenthusiastic and started diving into my idea immediately... without fully reading the submission guidelines first. For some reason, I read this as an opportunity to create a new tf themed ttrpg system, not solely an adventure for an existing system. Giving the submission guidelines a closer look, I can see now that I was mistaken.

Thus, just to clarify, submitting a new ttrpg system (even with attached adventures) is not appropriate for this jam, but submitting an outlined adventure for an already existing system (with To Change being advised, but not required) is appropriate? As soon as I skimmed over the submission guidelines, I instantly thought of a hybrid game of To Change and one of my favorite narrative games, Ten Candles, so that's what I started nailing down. I should have read more closely to begin with. ^_^;

Regardless, thank you for your time and this opportunity!

HostSubmitted(+2)

Actually, you make a good point! I will amend the guidelines to allow for new systems too. Go for it!

(+1)

Oh, wow, thank you very much! I'm excited to give it a shot!