Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

special request

A topic by Nielisson created Mar 08, 2019 Views: 208 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

I really wanna participate, but the jam starts at 10h30 pm here where I live, and I have an interview on Sunday morning(i know, it's weird, but w.e.). I was wondering if we could either start one hour earlier or make the game on Sunday afternoon. Just wondering

Submitted

Another idea, since moving the jam this late could be troublesome: you do the jam at an earlier time, but only take three hours (+30 mins), and then submit it when the jam's live? You could stream it for extra flavor.

Submitted

but we don't have the theme yet, right? also, the programmer that works with me won't be able to do it before that

HostSubmitted

Yeah, you can do it at a different time on the weekend and do a late submission, as long as it is before Monday 6pm UTC. The idea is to spend 3 hours on weekend doing something fun, but being productive at the same time.

Submitted

cool thanks

Submitted

The theme's "Messy Business" (see the "title" in the main page description). It's usually pinned down on Friday. I'd suggest asking the RockNightStudios guys on their stream for next week? (This is a weekly event) Monday evening they stream the games from the Jam. You could also jam on Sunday and send them the game you make. It won't be in the Jam overview, but they still play it on stream normally. https://www.twitch.tv/rocknightstudios