SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Collaboration Station - Partner Up Sticky

A topic by The Gonzo GM created Dec 14, 2023 Views: 72 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host(+1)

Hey folks,

Are you great at writing but need some art? Or are you better at layouts than either of those? 

Have no fear! This board is here to encourage collaboration between eager RPG creators. Feel free to share info below and find your missing piece that may help encourage you to make something awesome together!

Submitted(+1)

Hi all. I have just submitted 'Vessels of Abussos', to this jam, a small guide to the use of Sentient Symbiotic Submersibles in the next sphere I plan to write. I also have a 45k+ word Sphere expansion already written... However a brief look at either of the covers will tell you all you need to know about my artistic talents as compared to literate ones. So if any stray artists are out wandering and would be interested in collaborating do hit me up on here or the Troika discord. Many thanks!

Submitted

Hey all, my submission "Hot Exit!" was one of the first things I ever wrote and that's pretty clear with the formatting and lack of art. It's very much a work in progress, I hope to come back to it someday soon to clean it up and put together some short Troika adventures into a sort of sci-fi anthology.  If anyone has layout skills I would love to collaborate/learn.