SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Rules of the Community Board Sticky Locked

A topic by belbeeno created Sep 13, 2023 Views: 54
This topic is locked
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+1)
  • Don't be an asshole! - Respect the boundaries of other people on this board (and other people in general; this is good advice to adopt broadly).  Keep conversation constructive, polite, and with some measure of grace.  Remember, we're all trying something new so be patient with one another.
  • Respect the Mods (ME!!) - I'll try my best to keep my intentions in dialog but like I'm also making something for this lol... So, if you don't feel like you got a fair shake before some sort of moderation action took place, Mods have the first and last say.
  • Stay on target - This board is mostly for asking specific questions about things you're have questions about or if you need help more generally.  I won't say no if you want to post a picture or two of some animals (especially if its particularly cute) but try not to overwhelm the board.  EDIT - Of course, having a Devlog and sharing your progress here is okay too!
  • DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE! - Seriously, we're already doing this because of one asshole we don't need another one.

You made it to the end!