Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome Everyone

A topic by Shadow Game Studios created Apr 08, 2020 Views: 422 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(+1)

Hey what’s up its Mike with Big Shot Studios. I would like to personally extend a welcome to everyone that has joined this Game Jam. On a side note I am available to help when needed. I am a programmer with a couple yrs experience in Unity and C#. Contact me or comment here and I’ll be in touch asap

(+1)

Hey guys, i from Brasil, i'm starting in this word for game developer, and this my first game jam, some advices for me ?

ps. sorry for mistake for anything lenguage english, i dont speak english, but, i try.

HostSubmitted(+3)

Firstly, I'm glad that Beginners are taking part in this jam. For advice, well I don't have much advice as it's a Beginner Friendly Game Jam, though I would say- try to interact with others and make friends, also have fun while making the game.

(1 edit) (+2)

Hi. i am from England. Im a student who just makes games in their free time (which I have alot of right now because of you probably know what).

I wish you all good luck. 

P.S.: I have about 120 days of C# Experience.

HostSubmitted

I believe that's how many begin their journey with- making games in free time and that's Awesome!
I'm looking forward to what you and others come up with. Good Luck! ^^

Hi. im just a guy trying out this world of game development. I already have made fiew game for myself but the are incomplet. I hope I will learn things in this game jam

HostSubmitted

I hope you will continue to improve and learn new things on the way. I would recommend that you try to explore new aspects of game creation. You can work solo or be a part of a team to make a fun game!

I'm looking forward to what you and others come up with. Good Luck! ^^

(1 edit)

Hi guys. I’m from the Philippines. Game development was my dream since I was a kid. Started on Warcraft’s world editor, I finally found knowledge to program and courage to try some game engines. I just started this January and will decide to commit myself to game development as my life time career. 

Hey its great to have you take part in this game jam. we hope you have a great experience during the jam, we hope you come away from this jam with some good experience and a cool game to showcase.