Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Teaming up?

A topic by Dreadbot created Jan 29, 2018 Views: 272 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi, I know we're only a few days away from the jam, but I think I'd have more fun if I was working remotely in a team than working alone. I would be willing to chat over skype, slack, discord, or any other chat service to share ideas and thoughts during the project. Here's a little about myself and what I'm looking to get out of this jam:

Typically, I try to approach game jams with a clear head. Once I hear the theme, I brainstorm to come up with a core mechanic to serve as the foundation for my game. Once I've found something I like and that my other team members are satisfied with, I try to get a working prototype of the core mechanic of the game. Once the prototype is up and running, I spend the rest of the jam adding extra features or refining what I already have.

Most of the time I work with Unity, which obviously shouldn't be a problem for this game jam. I'm a programmer and game designer, so I would probably work well with someone who does art or level design. However, I don't want to shut myself out to other programmers. I just want to collaborate.

So, if you're interested in working with me for this jam remotely, go ahead and reply to this post so we can figure out more details. Let's make something awesome!

I'm interested in working in a team for this, I know I'm a little late but would love to team up!, my email is thekazidon@gmail.com