Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Cross-jam-pollination

A topic by diĂłn // isle in the heavens created Sep 19, 2023 Views: 85 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi folks (and especially IKO) đź‘‹

While I’m still considering making a wholly original zine for this jam, I already went ahead and submitted a fragment I had originally created for the latest Tiny Library jam. The theme (Modern Fantasy) fits The Lost Bay well enough and I was lucky that “mxtp” was already designed as a found artifact.

Now, onto my question: I feel like there were a couple other entries into that jam fit that bill as well—would you be OK with me sharing this jam in the respective community (and also hyperlink the above mentioned jam here, if folks are interested)?
Don’t want to flood you with “established outside stuff” if you’d rather have entries that are bespoke to The Lost Bay.

Host(+2)

Hey dión, mxtp is so cool, thanks for submitting it to the jam. That’s a tough call, I do love sharing and openness, that said the idea of the jam is to get together in a space where creative ideas and cross pollination can happen, this is why the jam is set to last more than three months. So if a lot of already created entries flood the jam that would defeat its purpose. We are kind of trying to figure out together what the lost bay is, or rather what it inspires us! Dunno, maybe if you feel that some particular entries to the Tiny Library jam should be shared here, try and ping their designers. TLB community is mainly active in the discord sever, want to join the jam channel and chat with folks about this?

Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

Sounds fair enough, that's why I thought I'd ask beforehand.

With all those cool small indie TTRPG servers on Discord and my scatterbrain I tend to lose sight some of the time, but I guess the TLB community seems like a fun new addition to my roster—see you over there ^^