Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Did you hit your daily writing goals?

A topic by TheSugarRay created Nov 01, 2020 Views: 235 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

There is an extra hour today. I hit 1,674 in my first session. 

Jam Host(+1)

I hit mine! My goal is 200 and I wrote around 800 between projects. 馃帀 Go you, that's a great first day!

Submitted(+1)

I've been hitting my goals for the first few days but am now unsure what to count my coding as. I'm using twine and trying to focus on the story-words but keep wanting to make it playable. 

(+1)

Like nano, the rules are loose. Whatever you are comfortible with is probably fine. If at some point it feels easier because you feel like you are cheating, then that probably isn't fine. 

I'm in ren'py and I'm not sure if I should include the show commands in my wordcount. On one hand it isn't writing, but it in a pure novel, those pictures would be replaced by longer description and if I want to finish I'll have to spend time setting up the assets anyway.

I've come short on my goals the last three days.

(+1)

I started on the first day and then the whole week I hadn't enough time. but I am at 12k words by now(only script). I  hope to finish the stroy by this week and start to work on the visual novel itself

I just hit 10k last night. I have one or two more scenes and I'll be done with the chapter.