Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

hi i'm pancelor!

A topic by pancelor created Dec 02, 2020 Views: 187 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+2)

I like programming stuff and making games! I recently found and played through some of the 10mg games collection; I loved the concept and wanted to be a part of something like it, so it was a nice surprise to hear about this jam!

tiny weird games are great and I’d love to make some (more). making so many in so little time is going to be a challenge, but I’m hoping it’ll help me practice finishing things, and force me to dip into genres I haven’t interacted with much in the past

looking forward to seeing what we all create!

HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+1)

hey pancelor!! i just played typefight and it was extremely good. excellent idea well-executed.

GOOD LUCK with the rest of the jam, make some garbage, it'll take the pressure off :)

Submitted(+1)

thank you! your twitter gif of sonic trying to jump up one (1) tile made me belly-laugh :)

haha yes that is excellent advice, I will try

Submitted

Hi pancelor!  Whoa you're a pico8 wizard.  And you made a Necrodancer game!  Nice!  I work for Brace Yourself Games right now so it's fun to see Necrodancer fan stuff. :D  This is a great idea and very cute.  Good luck with the jam!

Submitted(+1)

oh!! I had thought I recognized your name+pfp; I’ve watched some of your Choice Cuts streams! nice to meet you :)

thanks for the kind words, and good luck to you too!