SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

25 days later.....

A topic by Léon created Jan 25, 2021 Views: 144 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (3 edits)

Hi,

I joined VARIETY MEGAJAM 2020 and really enjoyed the rules and the atmosphere of the Jam! I really liked the 10 games in 10 days challenge, I managed to get a bit ahead of time : on the 9th day I had my 10 games. I only had one day left for the polishing and to make the launcher.

There everything happened very quickly, there was Christmas, the holydays, then when I came back a fire in our building and I totally forgot to find a moment to put this 10th day in my calendar.

A little frustrated, I didn’t reopen this project until today. I’m not writing to be included in the submission, but for those who are curious, here’s the link : https://leonlenclos.itch.io/a-green-little-window

Congratulation and thanks to everone !

HostSubmitted(+1)

I would love to include you in the submissions! I'll need to do it when I'm back at my computer, and also am looking forward to playing all of your games :)

Sorry about the trouble you went through and the frustration you felt! The deadline is not meant to be a hard and fast restriction, it's there to push us to finish something rather than nothing, and to minimize the amount of admin work I need to do long-term.