Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Stuff to Ask

A topic by Matthew Films Productions created Jan 14, 2024 Views: 56 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

So I have seen this jam and it is unclear of what the requirements of this jam is like do you have to make a game in Windows XP or does your game need to run in Windows XP and you can use your Windows 10 device to create games, if it needs to be created in Windows XP, I can test what you could create in Windows XP because I do collect old computers and some of them are running Windows XP. I even have one that is running Windows XP Home Service Pack 3 with 80GB HDD and 1.5GB Ram.  I even have a version of Firefox on it. I can recommend what stuff you can use for game creating with Windows XP here for people who wants to use actual machines or Virtual machines instead of https://rebornxp.js.org/ which seems to be either extremely slow or non-working for me. My Windows XP machines can run faster then this site. If the game just has to run in a Windows XP OS, I can help test those games if needed.

Here is proof that I have a legit version of Windows XP on an old machine I have. (The machine I have is a desktop so I decided to connect my old computer to my TV via VGA.