Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer looking to join a team and project!

A topic by mellorine created Nov 06, 2022 Views: 135 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

Hi everyone! I won’t be able to participate for the Winter VN Jam Meet & Greets, but I’m still definitely interested in looking for a team to join the jam!

I’m a music composer with some SFX experience; I’ve also sung (English/Korean/Japanese) and done voiceover on small personal things if that interests you! Additionally, I’ve proof-read on some pieces of writing, including a Twine game.

I’ve done a variety of styles for a variety of projects ranging from 90’s-inspired platformers to contemporary choir arrangements, but something I always love doing is cozy, warm acoustic soundscapes like the work I did for Feather Park, the 2nd place entry in this year’s Cozy Autumn Game Jam. Maybe this kind of vibe is something you’d like to work with!

Besides that, though, I’ve done a lot more music, and I’ve picked up a lot of styles as my projects called for them. Here’s my 2021 music reel for reference:

If any of this interests you, I’d love to chat. Maybe we can make some art together this game jam!

Submitted

Hello!

I'm an artist with a plot for a visual novel to make in Ren'py and would love to contact you. :)

My discord is retroknight #2526 !