Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

WOWIE 2 is comming to an end, and I just like to thank you all

A topic by Leonardo Fraga created Jan 25, 2020 Views: 178 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+3)

This was my second game JAM, and the first I actually completed, and I loved, I had so much fun, and was actually needing this to get me moving.

I loved all the feedback I received, all the games played and the interaction with you guys. This jam was great!

I played as much games as I could (57) dedicating some time to every one of them, trying to finish them all, I just now slowed down playing because I'm really tired and can play and rate properly, but I'll try to play a few more tomorrow. (I wish I could've played them all)

Thank you Jonas for setting this up, it was great!

And I'm already looking forward for Ludun Dare 46 in a few months, hope I'll see some of you guys there!

Long Live Game Devs! \o/

Submitted(+1)

this is my second jam as well and the first I completed. And I 100% agree with your post. I look forward to seeing you at ludem dare later in the year 

Submitted

Hopefully we will rate each others games again then. :D

Submitted(+1)

hopefully.

Submitted

This was my first game jam and I am pretty sure that I will get addicted to participating in those. The feedback I received has an huge factor in that. People made me realize that game design and more gameplay is way more important in game jams than extreme polish. This is a lesson I will (hopefully if I have time) use to participate in LD 46 and make a really good game this time! :D I am proud of every single game dev that managed to finish or almost finish their games. I love this community!

In kind regards,

DoorHallGames.

Submitted

This was my first jam, and I don't regret in any way my decision to participate. Connecting with other game devs and showing off amazing games was an awesome experience.
Both receiving and giving feedback felt great and the community is sincere and passionate.
It also gave me the opportunity to work in a team, and also that was really awesome!

A lot of people have played so much more games than me. For my part, I tried to do my best, but I really look up to those people.

I might not participate to LD, but I thought the same for Wowie, so who knows!