On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

30 MORE MINS!!! May the funniest, quirkiest, and most inspiring AI NPCs W I N!!

A topic by UNREAL RYAN created Oct 17, 2023 Views: 50 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

As the clock ticks down and the pressure mounts, I'd like to wish you all the best of luck in this thrilling adventure of creating AI NPCs. Remember, it's not just about winning, it's about the hilarious and inspiring journeys we take along the way. In fact, just two weekends ago, I used YAHAHA for the International Space App Contest in Pittsburgh and won "Best Use of an Open Source or 3D Game Engine." 🚀 So, you're in good hands with this tool!

Now, let's get those creative gears turning, add those quirky trigger events, and craft NPCs with personalities that could rival any video game character out there. Who knows, you might just stumble upon the next great gaming sensation right here. 🤖  Game on, and may the funniest, quirkiest, and most inspiring AI NPCs win! 💥🎉 #GameJam #AIAdventures #GoodLuck

Host

Hi Ryan, congratulations on winning an award using our studio! We are thrilled that you could share your winning space within our discord community. At the same time. we are also excited to see what you come up with for the current AI Game Jam, we have no doubt it will be fantastic! Keep up the great work!

I was like 20 seconds late...  :(  But here it is  https://www.yahaha.com/app/spaces/draft/a058b2e2-4971-44cf-8565-6d2e69d20c21