SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hardship River (working title)

A topic by dreamup created Sep 01, 2019 Views: 364 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

My little pitch so far:

Hardship River is a one-page, one-move Powered by the Apocalypse Role-Playing Game with no MC! In it, you and your traveling companions sail in the small Little Tail boat down a very dangerous river, hoping to reach the great Unconquered City by the seashore. As you overcome each stretch of wild rapids, you discover why you're traveling, what's your cargo or why do you really care for your companions. But trust between strangers isn't found without navigating around lies and misunderstandings. And not all of your companions may be willing or able to face whatever hardship to reach the end of the river. 

Submitted

Hardship River is inspired by pieces from my hometown History and you may learn more about them if you consult what the web has to say about the Douro River, Rabelo Boats or the city of Oporto. You may imagine it within any setting, just before a time where dams and dynamite made rivers much safer. The Little Tail is a wooden cargo boat with a flat-bottom, a square sail and a long steering paddle at the stern.

Submitted

Imma goin for it:

HostSubmitted(+1)

This looks so great! I love the questions that play seems like it will be asking.

Submitted

Thank you! I've delved into a first rough draft today and I'm feeling moderately confidant. I'm going to let it cool for a few days before giving it my best stern look.