SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[Dev Log] || *NSFW* || Sapphica: Ascension || The Lesbian Card Game

A topic by Virtual Desires created Oct 09, 2017 Views: 1,365 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (2 edits)

Sapphic: Ascension

In the future, Human sexuality became more open and adventurous. People were encouraged to find and follow there fantasies and desires, no matter how imaginative or vibrant. Cults grew dedicated to satisfy the unique pleasures to all those who are willing to rise through the ranks and earn the privilege to be a part of their dreams and fantasies.

Sapphica is the most prestigious and renowned lesbian cult on the planet. Will you rise through the ranks and romance your way to your every desire...

Gameplay
  • Sapphica is a 1 Vs 1 Card Dueling Game.

• Players take it in turns to play cards and must defeat their opponent by making them orgasm first.

• Each card has a mana cost and has its own tactical advantage – such as increasing your mana pool or giving pleasure to enemy.

• 3d animations will play to mimic what is happening in the battle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devlog 1

I began working on this game just over 9 days ago as an idea to bring a fun NSFW game to the scene. I have the layout fully planned, and the base mechanics down and working. So far I have:

• Click and Drag play mechanic

• Functioning Mana Pool

• Functioning Card Draw

• Base card mechanics, such as Damaging enemy and recovering own HP

• The Base Framework for the 3d animations

• Basic Enemy AI

Below is a snapshot of what I have made so far. I use the skeletons below in all of my prototyping. This is to test that the animation calls are working correctly. So far everything is firing as expected. Which means I can now work on the characters I am going to have in the game.

My next step is to work a bit more on the Art side of things. I plan on having the first 3d animations done by the end of this week.

I have a number of different card decks planned which are NSFW, so if you have any questions or are interested in what direction I am taking this please feel free to send me a message and I will be happy to share.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Take it easy

Bad Rock
Submitted (1 edit)

Devlog 2

After a few days of working on the art assets I have now pretty much got my complete framework down for my prototype level. You can now play a complete game against the computer with win and lose conditions.

My choice of 3d modelling software is Blender. It speaks beautifully with unity and if you save the file directly into unity, can allow for some very quick prototyping of my first scene. Above is one of the cabinets that you can see in the final snapshot of what I have so far. I like to keep my models low poly, as I like the style, and is good for performance.

Things added this update:

• 3d Art Asset: Bed, Cabinet, Wall, Base Girl Mesh (definitely beats the skeletons)

• Animation framework extended – when player plays a card, the girl will play her test animations

• Easily customizable special abilities – (Special Abilities saved as scriptable objects, allowing for easy drag and drop implementation)

• Change to HP, now players have to max out the opponents pleasure to defeat their enemy.

• Full Win/Lose conditions: if you run out of cards from your deck you lose, if you max out on pleasure you lose.

Next on the agenda is populating the animations for the few cards I have implemented, then get the first prototype out for play! As always, if you have any questions do not hesitate to send me a private message.

Yours in Lewdness

Bad Rock

Submitted

Devlog 3

Not a very big dev log this one, as most of the things I have been working on have been the art and animations. I have pretty much animated all of the cards for the game now, and updated the UI. It is pretty much down to the testing and finishing touches!

I can't wait to get this out there for your guys to play.

Until next time...

Bad Rock