Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team member

A topic by Fruitfly098 created Aug 25, 2021 Views: 292 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi, I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to game dev, and was hoping someone would want to partner with me for this project, I'm okay at programming, and making sprites/animations, and am not too great at audio/music or fancy graphics, and I use Unity game engine, Although I will make up for the technical skills I lack by being really REALLY hard working, I just joined the brackeys game jam two days ago and did literally nothing else but work on my game, I also was able to finish it with minimal bugs because I was so fast. Would anyone be interested in working together? (Also, I'm really nice too in case you were wondering)

I'm a beginner as well. I can do programming, a little bit of animation, UI Design, and know Sound Mixing in Unity. Shall we team up and give it a try?

I would be super happy to team up, what's your discord account so I can DM you, btw I'm still a bit new to using discord so the struggle might be real

Dont worry. We are all new at some point. :P  Here is my id ( starlite#9479 )

I'm a begginer to game dev too!

I know basics of modeling in blender, drawing pixelart in krita, basic programming in c# and basics of unity(including tilemaps and animations).

Unfortunately in five days  I won't have so much time because i go to school.

If you want to team up comment your discord name.

I would be super happy to team up, what's your discord account so I can DM you, btw I'm still a bit new to using discord so the struggle might be real, btw there's also another person who might be teaming up with us

Deleted 3 years ago

Is there still space for another team member? Would be happy to join :D I already participated in three jams .

sure, there's still space, can you tell me what your discord name is so I can DM you?

HydropicYT#3376