SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Beginners Let's Team Up Together:)

A topic by hoffnung created May 07, 2024 Views: 408 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Hi,

In this jam, I wanted to form a team with people either who are beginners or don't have much time to contribute. So if you are shy about joining a team this is the place for you! Any one can join and contribute.

- We will use Unity.
- We will use Discord to coordinate.

I will be making music and will try to make time to code. Since there can be only 3 people per team, we would need someone to make art and someone to program.

As the Team Beginners our motto is: "Keep it simple, keep it smart and make it fun."

You can reach out to me here or at discord: ventiw

Submitted

hello! I've literally never done a game jam before and am a beginner in unity, but I have alittle experience, so I'm not completely new. I think it would be alot of fun to get more experience so if you're still looking for people I'd like to help out! what I've done before is mainly just the code part of unity. :) I'm looking forward to getting more involved in the community here as well. 

Submitted

Hello Dayze, 

You're very much welcome to join:) Can you add me on discord?

ventiw

Submitted

I tried that earlier and it says you aren't accepting friend requests. my username is dayzeee3 if you wanted to add me?

Submitted

Ah my bad. I'll add you asap.

Submitted

count me in

Submitted

Hey,

Can you give me your discord so that we can communicate:)

Submitted

sstaiunika

Hey, I´m a Beginner on Pixel Art, I already worked on a game project that never got finished, but i've never done a gamejam before. If you're still looking for an artist I would love to contribute

Hey i never made a game before but i am very intrested, if your in need of more i am happy to help!

Submitted

First timer here. Im brand new to all this, I'm a beginner on Pixel Art and beginner with Python. So I can understand lines of code if I know the syntax. Looks like the initial three have formed a group. Maybe we can try to make a group Pixxel_Star and SunnieG? Im metiorite on discord if you would like to work together.