Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Winner certificates Sticky

A topic by W.H. Arthur created Jan 15, 2023 Views: 236 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
HostSubmitted (1 edit) (+2)

It's so cool to see so many great submissions on day 1!

You can find the winner certificates here.

The PDF file has the default, bronze star, silver star and gold star certificates.

(I had a go at making them form-fillable, but the software I used keeps resetting the alignment of the textbox. It is probably much easier to fill them in yourselves, with your own choice of font.)

HostSubmitted

Luke made the form-fillable version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uN6nUvIYVW8AjBST30w5ypw14Gagy8C4/view?usp=shari...

Submitted(+3)

It is totally awesome that peeps have jumped on the RPG-making wagon on day one of this Jam. Even nicer is to notice that we all apparently are winners of the Jam. Cool <3 

I submitted my entry yesterday and felt like a Winner. And now I feel like that,  even more. Got that nice certificate now and everything. This encourages to make even more 12-word RPG entries to this awesome Jam of yours!

HostSubmitted(+2)

Thanks! I borrowed the idea from NanoWrimo, where everyone who finishes is a winner. 

I am glad you like it. :)

Submitted

A Very Cool Idea to recycle <3

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I totally agree with you about feeling like a winner! I submitted my very first 12 word RPG just now and feel satisfied that the ball is rolling. Also just wanted to say hi! I just realized I recognize your name from the buddy up jam discord

Submitted

Cool! And You are a Winner! <3

Yeah, that's true I do hang around on that discord server, too. :-)