Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Psychadelic Metroid Prime in build engine! someone please make this game!

A topic by GreyWindows created Dec 03, 2022 Views: 99
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit) (-1)

Psychadelic Metroid Prime with the option to pick up guns off of enemy soldiers in the off hand make in Unreal or Unity!

Someone please make this game!

The game would heavily be inspired by solid-colored no-textured polygonal 3D graphics of the sega Dreamcast era and could become expanded upon after the Jam!  The arm Gun would get tons of shot-type upgrades that function just like on Contra: Hard Corps and carry the incentives for some non-linear exploration based design of the world. The regular guns would assist in killing certain enemies or accessing certain areas, but the Arm Cannon would never run out of ammo and start with a  shotcount and range nerf that gets tweaked up over time as enemies drop random loot like a "Phazer Beam x 1" or an "Ice-Waver Beam x 2" the x2 x4 etc would represent the number of shots the Armgun would project.

Regular human baddies should be in a fan made game fighting alongside the Space-Pirate Mantis-men and lobbing small drones into the air that give chase and shoot or explode...  ahhh well this is all just ideas in my head but somebody please take this and run with it just let me play it when your finished !  

I have given this some thought after seeing another Metroid Project that one is called Metroid 64 and I Highly suggest you look into his project as it is in mid development by the time of my writing this and it looks really great!   I really can get behind the sentiment that Luto Akino over on the twitters is showing true real Spirit of a Fan-Game https://twitter.com/LutoAkino shows and giving no Fs!