Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team or an artist - I'm a programmer

A topic by Javisin created May 23, 2023 Views: 408 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted

Hi, I'm looking for a team or an artist (esp-eng) to create a cool game and enjoy this jam.

I'm a programmer and I use Unity for creating games, and I'd like to find people to participate and have fun. Since it's a 14-days long jam I'd like to chill and develop a game that can be concluded instead of being stressed and delivering an overscoped and unfinished one, so if you feel the same way, feel free to reply!

Submitted
Deleted 1 year ago
Submitted

Hi! Not yet. If it's alright we can add each other on discord and talk about teaming up. Javisin#4261

PD: Still looking for an artist.

Submitted
Deleted 1 year ago
Submitted
Hey I'm a programmer/prototyper and still looking to team up with some folk. Hoping to make a chill simple game as well!
Submitted

Sure that's alright! You can add me on discord so we can talk about teaming up.  Javisin#4261

Submitted

Sent you a friend request there.

Submitted
Hey! I'm a bit of a generalist doing dialogue/story, game design, programme ing and UX. If you're still looking to bulk up the team, I would be down to make something cozy!
Submitted

Sure that's great! You can add me on discord so we can talk about teaming up.  Javisin#4261

Submitted
Hey! I'm a bit of a generalist doing dialogue/story, game design, programme ing and UX. If you're still looking to bulk up the team, I would be down to make something cozy!
Submitted
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello! I'm an Unity programmer and I'm looking for a team! I will have 3/4 hours to spend on the jam a day, I would like to join with you to have fun and chill doing some game dev stuff ^-^/

Submitted

Hello, I'm looking for a programmer. Message me JDCustard#1279

i am looking for a team  i am unity programmer 

Hi I would absolutely love to join your team as a soundtrack writer! You can find examples of my music below:

My example music link click to open

Hi I can write music for your game please find my music examples below: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c65b3235c2