Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Have Game Conecpt - Looking for teammates

A topic by moody00au created May 26, 2023 Views: 38
This topic is archived. It is unlisted and no new posts can be made.
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello people!

This is my first game jam, I've been working on a concept for a few days and I thought this is a great place to take it forward with some great people. I have a little python knowledge and have been playing with prompts.

I've developed a prompt for GPT4 which turns it into a text-based adventure game engine, it's not a novel idea I know, but I think I've hit a few buttons in my prompt worth exploring.

Picture a game where AI creates the story, visuals, and sounds in real-time based on the player's choices. A world where the game evolves with you, changing every time you play.

I'm looking for help with coding, refining the mechanics, then adding the layers for image/video generation.

I think developing a proof of concept that provides a semi coherent experience in two weeks will be fun, and we will definitely have fun exploring solutions to problems like maintaining the storyline, keeping track of quests and inventory, etc.

If you're interested - drop me a line on discord hammoud.comms, I can share the game world prompt.

Happy developing!

Host archived this topic