SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Jupo

A topic by BluNyte created Aug 28, 2020 Views: 161 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Play "Jupo" in the Submissions Tab.

Please give me rating any feedback is appreciated. It is available for windows and android. If anyone needs for any other platform tell me.

Submitted (1 edit)

Jupo is an idea of mine. I was thinking of making it into a game since a long time. I even had a basic story in mind.

If you guys could check out the idea. It will be helpful. And will courage me to build more upon it. 馃槃

Submitted

I have rolled out two updates.

Added Survival Mode

Added Blood FX, Sound FX and More.

If anyone has time, please consider playing the game "Jupo"  and give me feedback. 

Any feedback is appreciated.

Submitted (1 edit)

The game is good but the game have 2 big issue first it's too short(i mean i am also making a 2D Short simulation game but it's not that short) and second is the game is too easy i mean you can make it more difficult 馃槈馃槈馃槈馃槈

Note:- i am not good at English so if you see any grammatical or spelling mistake  pls ignore it.

Submitted

I Know the game is short, but I wanted to show my idea to other to get feedback whether its worth building upon it. The Story mode will be built a lot lot lot. I just wanted to show the concept how the torch came to be but I needed to make more story to create and I don't Think I have much time for it in the Jam. I will definitely build the story mode and do character development. But I guess a story game is not much viable for a game jam. For the jam I think I have to build  more upon the  casual and survival mode (btw have you checked out the survival-hardcore mode it super difficult and also casual mode level-5 馃槈)

I am currently in the middle of writing a script for the game and also fixing any known bugs and adding you guys valuable suggestions.

Thank you for your critical feedback and showing interest upon my game. I appreciate any other feedback or suggestion towards my game or anything else. Seriously Thank you! 

Submitted

Hi 

Jerry here

I tried your game it's good maybe  very nice but I just want to say one think is missing like 

Them of the game jam bada such....