Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Is this a game jam or what ??

A topic by WarFare Creations created Sep 10, 2020 Views: 387 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+1)

Worst game jam ever executed, everyone here spamming try my game , rate my game and one topic I saw that commenting is what he called voting.

Please see any good game jam before making any video about what actually a voting ( rating ) means.

At last I want to say play game and give feedback on the game page not on the topic because after this game jam the feedbacks will be diminished which have been posted in the TOPIC section.

Again worst game jam EVER.

Submitted(+1)

Chill bro, this game jam is almost fail because actually no one is trying each other game. In big Game jams, almost each and every game is webgame, if they don't upload web build then really no one play their games, also in foreign internet speed is faster so they can easily play web games

Submitted

Yeah, true but sad......

Submitted
Deleted 4 years ago
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Bro, same but look at the bright side, you found the thing you can work on day and night everyday. And you must have enjoyed it!!

Submitted

Yeah, but all the hardwork was just a waste of time. That hurts me a lot.

Submitted

How many game jams you have attended?

Submitted

this is my 3rd but I had attended almost all the GMTK , Brackeys , ludam dare , global game jam and individually hosted too. Attended means rated and all not participating.

Submitted

Which game jams do you suggest for me? I also want to participate in more game jams.

Submitted(+1)

U can join any game jam but Indian game jams are fully messed up.

Submitted

Ok, thanks for the suggestion.

Submitted

馃ぃ

Submitted

in foreign game jams also they dont play all of the games, just a few which look appealing to them. I am not taking sides only telling a fact.

Submitted

Please Check My Game :  

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/bada-soch/rate/747104

Submitted(+1)

Is this game made by a team, and in how much time did you make this game? Although, it was a very nice game and i have literally no words for what you did in 7 days in this game jam.

Submitted

total time taken : 7 days + 3days of extension [thanks Nikhil sir]

4 day of c# scripting and basic modeling about 10 hours every day

5th day : story implementation and basic UI

6thday : fixing and bug testing + sounds + developing input control for android.

7th day : voice over and story captions and subtitles . more testing and special optimization for android

: summited the project to jam and cross our finger that some one like it  

Submitted(+1)

Amazing!!!