Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Meet and Greet

A topic by doubleh created Sep 16, 2020 Views: 143
Viewing posts 1 to 1

Hi! :D My name is DoubleH and I casually decided to join this jam. I'm an indie dev who's been wokring in jams and my own personal project for several years now. If you want to introduce yourselves and talk about your experience, whether in games or part of the LBTQ community, your plans for this jam or anything in general, do here!

As for me, I only recently found out I'm biromantic. I didn't know it was a thing, I'm a guy and I knew I've only been attracted to girls, but I took notice that I'm capable of romantic feelings for both guys and girls. It's not a *super* mind blowing revelation, it's not like it changes much about me, haha, but it's neat to discover all those silly cravings you had for guys for several years were *something* after all. It's not like I would date a guy, after all, but it makes me happy because it makes me realize I can write girls pining for guys, or even guys pining for guys knowing what I'm doing. Haha.

Anyways, all that is unrelated because I'm writing a girlxgirl game this year anyways XD A few weeks ago I started watching The Owl House and Lumity has taken over my soul. Ahaha. I don't know why, but for whatever reason girl on girl romance makes me feel happy and warm inside. I just think girls are very neat :T