Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Contacting Museum of Screens?

A topic by Essay Games created Sep 25, 2023 Views: 128 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello, I have a question about the exhibition component celebrating Bitsy's 7 year anniversary, but can't find a direct email for the project. When will the exhibition be live? Is there  a selection of works that the organizers/curators are considering? Will that collection be on the museum website after the Jam?

Thanks very much!

Host

Hello, all the informations can be found on the blog post : https://museumofscreens.wordpress.com/2023/08/22/bisty-fest-september-15th-to-oc...

The exhibition will be live at the end of the jam, on october 15th.  All the games featured have been selected by my co-hosts and I, plus all the games that will be made for the jam. 

Have the games already been selected for the exhibition? I'm wanting to write a feature on the exhibition, but there is no public participating artist list (besides the gifs featured in that article).

Just wanting to follow up w/ the hosts, would love to know more info about the exhibition if possible.

Host

Hi, sorry for the late answer. You can send me a DM on Twitter, Mastodon or Bluesky. I am very busy and won't be available all weekend, but I'll try to answer you as much as I can.

OK cool, I msged you on Masto.

I understand you're busy, but just trying to get the exhibition and the 7-year anniversary some good press :)