Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

So uh it s not 12 Am yet for me but i can't submit ??

A topic by Kucei created Jan 30, 2021 Views: 159 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Not gonna lie it s the perfect excuse to run away from reality and feedbacks but still ..
For me it s 12 AM in 1h20 so I was under the impression i had still a lot of time left to fix some things if possible and submit at the last minute..

Am I mistaking ? Is it still possible and I just missed the submit button ?

Submitted

Submission closed nearly 11 hours ago 

I was pretty sure that AM meant morning but now I m not even sure of how it does work when it s 12..
Thanks for answering at least I m not in the doubt that I m just missing the "submit " button.

So yeah basically i spend the whole week working dont sleep of the night (to produce a mediocre result anyway that s true .. ) to miss the deadline..

Submitted(+1)

Man that must suck 馃槄. I do believe there is a Community thread where people who missed the deadline are posting there games so you could try that

Submitted

12 AM is midnight my man

Submitted

Uh hey man I'm really sorry but you missed the deadline, It probably has to do with the fact that the time that appears on the jam page isn't on the same timezone as you are

Submitted(+1)

I am pretty sure it does depend on your timezone, I live in Egypt and it told me 1AM, and it did indeed end on 1AM

I think he simple confused AM and PM

Submitted

Could be...

(1 edit)

Yeah that was the case, but for me, today at midnight would be in 13 hours. Not only do i not use the AM system well, but also if it s 12 AM in my mind there 11 AM before .

To me 11 PM is 23h , midnight is 00 and and 1 hour in the morning was 1AM so I expected 12 AM to be 12 h in the morning -> so my 12 h too (it s 11h14 atm (not 23:14) and if 12 AM is midnigth then in my time system midnight today is not yet past, not sure if im clear, anyway thanks , that s a bit confusing tho).

Thx guys,  I m pretty good for encountering these kind of situations.

Well I miss the "share " part , but still not satisfied with what I do so I guess the most important for me was the work in itself and I did it, hope you enjoyed it too !