Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A musician wants to give me a chance?

A topic by Eximuss created Jan 12, 2024 Views: 143 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello everyone, I haven't participated in many Jams and I only returned 1 more than a year ago, but since then I have progressed a lot and with my 3 years of experience I am trying again my luck in a Jam ^^ usually I use copyright free music but I saw posts from musicians who were looking to place their music, so there I am nobody, I'm just going to post something from here the end of the jam but if a musician has found someone more "promising" by the end of the jam and you have Lobby screen or epic combat music I'm interested ^^

Hi! I'm not very good at music, but I did make a few tracks on Bandlab for my entry so far. If you wanna check out my stuff I post at https://www.bandlab.com/are_you_serious_m8 sometimes!

(1 edit)

Hey,  thank you for your answer,  it's not really what I'm looking for but it's always good to know that it's available

ok 馃憤

Hey! I'm interested. Message me so I can send you some of the things I've done, and you can tell me about the your game! I'm currently enrolled on a music composition Master's degree. Avid gamer too. Looking forward to hearing from you :)

hey great, I'll give you my discord, send me a message as soon as you can ^^ Discord: eximus13

Submitted

Call me on discord, I make all kinds of music, I'm sure you'll like it.

Discord: 651460776816803850

Hi,  It tells me the username is incorrect, send me a message on discord : eximus13 ^^