On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone with paid versions of GameMaker willing to help me export my game for Windows?

A topic by PikaJade created Aug 22, 2023 Views: 180 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Since I don't have a way to pay for any other versions, I'm using the free version of GameMaker for my entry, which can only publish games to Opera GX. As that platform is less accessible, and also I personally just don't like it, I would prefer to export to Windows. In order to do this, I would need someone who has a paid version of GameMaker: Studio 2 to send the project to, have them make a build for Windows, then send that build to me so I can publish and submit it.

It's a bit of a roundabout method, I know, but it's about all I have. In return, I'll give you a shoutout in a credits page, and maybe give you a hand in your project if you need anything I can provide and if I have the time for it between my own project.

(1 edit)

You can use Gx.games on all Major Chromium Browser now btw .  ^^

Submitted

That still excludes Firefox, the browser which I use and which I recommend more people use for the purposes of privacy. Plus, you still can't submit anything from gx.games to itch.io, which would mean I still couldn't submit it to the jam.

Submitted

I have gamemaker studio 2 for desktop export

Submitted

Sweet! I've started considering some other solutions, but if those fall through and you're still down, I'll send you the .yyz once it's done.

Submitted

Sound good to me! You can add my discord, to make it easier to contact me   discord: emiltheapril