On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Make sure you try out this gem when i submit it!

A topic by JethRow created Feb 15, 2024 Views: 426 Replies: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

It kinda sucks that i couldn't find an artist to join my team, but i've been working hard and results are amazing!

I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as i did making it!

I only need to finish the AI and Spawning system, and polish some bits :) proud af

Submitted

Submitted

Submitted

also if there is any musician or someone that want to draw some backstory you are still welcome to join me 

Submitted

where鈥檚 the door?

Submitted

hey, well in this case the doors are the gates, now, they are both considered the doors, and i did not want to make a door in colloseum , because it should be gates. and what is happening theme related is that "every gladiator asks himself what is behind the gates" and the variety of enemies will be spawning from there. Would you be happier if i made it to be giant door instead? :P

Submitted

wow that鈥檚 actually really creative 馃ぉ. I鈥檓 going to give a good rating for sure. I like how the doors are subtle, but they鈥檙e everywhere

Submitted

Honestly u shouldn't try, its highly addictive :P

Submitted

and no, keep the gates 

Submitted

Submitted (2 edits)

also car has pair of them aswell :) if u were just wondering 

Submitted (1 edit)

Dont worry, there will be theee doooooors too :), if i showed u all now it would spoil it wouldn't it?

Submitted

what game engine did you use?

Submitted

Hey, im sorry i am just now seeing it, i've been finishing my game for the last 15 hours omg its wild, finally over, just gotta fine tune the enemy spawning system. I've made it with Unity!

Submitted

Ayo i got you some doors mate, just so u know i got u

Submitted

So when the door opens, there will be enemies behind it? 
But yeah, this looks great! 

Submitted

yes but there is more to it theme related,just dont want to spoil it, make sure to try it :) ur gonna spend whole Jam testing period playing this hahah

Submitted

Nice. You are really proud of your product haha!

Submitted

Ofcourse I am, and we all should, its something we created and people can enjoy it!

Submitted(+1)

Your game looks way more polished than mine. Good Luck 

Submitted

Thank you so much :) U too!

Submitted

UPLOADED!

Submitted

Please guys make sure to read the tips in the selection screen where u chose weapons etc. it explains some logic behind it i didnt have time to display in different way!