SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team for my first jam, experienced dev

A topic by egeso14 created 33 days ago Views: 374 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit)

Hey everyone,

My name is Ege, I'll be graduating Northwestern University this year and am looking to get into game dev as a programmer specializing in 3Ms. Last year I've developed a complete 3d roguelike and am currently interning at a game studio in Chicago. At this point, I have become quite comfortable with Unity and am currently in the process of learning UE.  

I've always been interested in game jams but never participated because I was not really surrounded by other game devs. I thought, however, that this might indeed be a good opportunity to meet other passionate devs, so said fuck it and signed up. If you're looking for an easy-going yet passionate member for your team, or just want to introduce yourself, feel free to hit me up on discord (egeso14) or just respond to this post. 

You can find a demo of my game here: 

Looking forward to hearing from anyone and everyone!

Submitted

Hello, are you still interested in joining a team? We are currently at a team of two-- me, a first time game jammer and beginner in game dev; and my teammate who is more familiar in Unity engine in C#. Let me know if you have any interest:)

Hey hey,

Yep, I'm still searching. Would you want to connect on discord and go from there? My username is egeso14

Submitted

Sure! I added you on discord:)

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello, I am hobbyist 3d artist, focused on props and assets making for games. I am looking to participate in my 2nd jam with people from whom I can learn new game dev knowledge. Here is link to my 3d porftfolio: https://www.artstation.com/radostiniliev and link to the game from my first jam https://vlad1111.itch.io/beetles-ant-venture ( I have been the 3d artist for the project) for your consideration.

Big fan of both your work and the game you worked on for the previous jam CastoriusBG. If you can add me on discord (egeso14), I'd love to talk more about potential projects/our expectations.

Can u join?

Yea, it's just me so I could join a team. Add me on discord - egeso14

朋友,我有一些开发游戏的经验,我觉得我们可以一起工作,我的工作是设计

Submitted

Hello! If you have a team and you're looking for a musician/sfx artist, I can do it! If you want I can send a link to my music