Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Godot programmer/pixel artist looking for team

A topic by nickbdawg created 15 days ago Views: 220 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (3 edits)

Edit: Sorry everyone I have joined a team now, best of luck on your search for a team and I hope you have a fun time jamming!!

Hello, I've been learning game development and pixel art for about a year and I've done 5 solo game jams and lots of small prototypes over the past year. You can check my profile to see some of my art and games I've made (I promise I know how to make games other than platformers, I just love making platformers 馃槄)

I'd like to form or join a small team to create something fun and awesome for this game jam!

I'm in the Pacific Time zone in the US, feel free to message me or reply in this thread if you'd like to work with me for this game jam, thanks!

I'd be cool doing: programming, art, or game/level design. If you wanna do one of those that's totally cool I can take over whatever you don't want to do.

I can't do music/sfx so if anyone wants to do that that'd be great!

My discord is nickbdawg if you wanna message me on there.

Submitted

Bumping this as we're getting closer to the jam start.

Still looking for a team! I'm open to making pretty much any kind of 2d game in Godot and I can do either programming, pixel art, game/level design, or some combination of those things.

Check out my itch page to see my pixel art and games I've made in the past https://nickbdawg.itch.io/

Feel free to reply here or message me on discord my name is nickbdawg there.

hey how's it going. I'm still pretty mew to Godot. But I'd be willing to join up.

hey! can you join my team? its just me and a music composer at the moment and we need a 2d pixel artist.

you got room for a fledgling programmer and designer?

yes

my discord username is dractus_knight_97012

I sent a friend request in Discord.