SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I need feedback for my game!

A topic by DereWah created 5 days ago Views: 104
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (2 edits)

Can you survive an online Sh*tstorm?

Hello everyone! The jam is coming to an end and it's the time of the week for testing!!

I've completed my game and I need people to test it and see how the game feels. My goal is to not make it frustrating (e.g. a player thinks he's doing good but actually the game responds negatively) but not even too easy. The game is on browser and can be played from any device (mobile aswell), so it's accessible to everyone. I will not leave any other information about the game, as I want you to approach it as a completely  new audience.

https://derewah.itch.io/twister

Testing | Information I need

Here is the main things I'll need feedback on. Any kind of feedback is obviously welcomed, but here's my main focus.

• game clarity (if it is easy to understand how it works, etc.)
  • game difficulty (in the game you can't really "win", just a matter of surviving as long as possible) : is it too easy/hard to survive?
  • game "health" system | Do you think the game warns you enough about how are you doing? Can you understand when you're about to lose based on your actions?
  • Deleting tweets | In the game there's a feature that allows you to delete tweets. Did you intuitively notice it?
  • Overall feelings about the game, is it fun, addicting, boring, replayable, etc.