Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm a pixel artist (and programmer) looking for a team

A topic by Potato Lord created Jul 27, 2020 Views: 161 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi and Hello, I'm willing to join up on this fourth jam mainly as a pixel artist, You can find some of my drawings over on Instagram @potatolord.pkg don't contact me there for this tho.

I do code for a living and have experience in game engines such as Unity, Godot and GMS2, although I don't want to be the main programmer in the team. (the games linked to this account are dated and represent a bunch of GMS2 experiments that I did)

I would prefer to join up with a team that is:

• working on a 2D pixel game which must have Linux support ( I'll play test it if needed )
  • is fluent in written and spoken English and uses discord as the main way of communication
  • the main programmer to be at least 18 years old

If you would like me to be in your team message me on discord at PotatoLord#7433

PS: ill edit the title of this post with [JOINED] once I've joined a team

(2 edits) (+1)

Hey i'm Tato from Argentina, 22 years old and right now studying Software Engineering. I've been doing little things in Unity for the last seven months and programming in general for the last 2 years. I really want to do a great work, i'm terrible at art but i manage well at programming, if you want to join me it would be great.

Thank you,

Tato.

EDIT: I've knowledge in music composition and recording, my best friend could do a really good work with music, too.