Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team Looking for a 2D/3D artist for the upcoming game jam

A topic by djshaq121 created Jul 29, 2020 Views: 118 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

We are a team of 3 programmers/designers and 1 sound designer. We have experience in both Unity 3D/C# and UE4/C++. We have participated in game jams before, you can take a look here, and here .

We still haven't decided between UE4 and Unity, we will discuss as a team once we have everyone. 

we don't expect you to be an expert. If you want to have fun learning and making an amazing game that would be great. You should at least have some experience with art/2D/3D and be able to showcase some work.

You can dm me on discord at djshaq121#6484

or just reply to this thread

Please don't be afraid to ask and join in on the jam!

Submitted (1 edit)

I’ve sent you a discord invite, I’ll love to work with you! I am a programmer and have 2 years of experience in Unity and C#! I will love to join you guys in this game jam!

This is my 2nd game jam, the first two I did alone, but now I want to join a team!

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

hello! 

I'm an amateur concept artist that is trying to learn and improve. And I would like to know if it is possible for me to join your team! 

Here you can look my work (artstation page) : https://www.artstation.com/darienvelasquez

Have in mind that I'm far away from good and I don't have experience making games other than doing concept art for a modding team. But I would like to learn new things so to be useful and gain experience!