Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Some of the posts here are really depressing to look at

A topic by Asim created Aug 03, 2020 Views: 415 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+3)

But don't give up guys! I was like you hopeless, I had no clue about how to make games but I didn't beg other people and cry on posts.  I just watched another Brackeys tutorial, I went on the comment sections if I had a problem filtered by new because most of the top comments are just useless if you have problems tbh. 1 month in and now I have taken the role of a producer and organized a team for this jam.   This is insane for me as 1 month ago I had no confidence in myself and no skill at all in making games. 

Now, I'm having a big Unity collab bug atm which is making it a giant pain in the neck for me and my team but we won't give up because winners don't quit.  Best of luck to you guys. I hope Unity doesn't crash for you if you are using Unity 馃槉. 

Let's complete our projects big or small and show Brackeys how much we appreciate his tutorials 馃憤. 

Submitted(+1)

YEEEE WE NEED CONFEDENCE. LIKE HOW AMIZING MY SPEEELING ISSSSS

Submitted (1 edit)

Lol I din't really mean to type it like that

Submitted

np i see you mean well. Thanks dude. 

I had a toruble with Unity collab. Tel me your problem and I can help you

Deleted post
Submitted(+1)

haha, that would be awesome. Honestly I hope I didn't sound too cheesy.

Deleted post
(+1)

Hey I noticed alot more people looking for groups this time around. I made a introduction post and it got buried with lfg post which is fine but how about a intro first lol. Good look on your game did you have a hard time with the theme?

Submitted(+1)

I organised 2 discord meetings after the Jam started so everyone had a opportunity to  think for a few hours and come back in the second meeting to discuss their ideas. It was pretty hard to decide who's ideas to choose but in the end we went with the idea of the programmers as they would be the one to implement it in game. It's still a little value but it also being more clearer by the day. 

Good luck to you as well. I would like to play your game in the jam. 

Submitted(+1)

Asim, what's the bug? O_o Did you submit a ticket? :)

Submitted

yes i did submitted a ticket but managed to resolve it by getting a stable version from one of my team mate from google drive. 

Submitted(+1)

Awesome, glad to hear it! :)