Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

New Game Dev Humble Bundle

A topic by BitShaper created Jan 27, 2021 Views: 337 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Humble Software Bundle: Learn to Create Games in Unity (pay what you want and help charity) (humblebundle.com)

The charity this time is: Girls Who Code

We have a couple weeks until the Jam starts, and this just came up in my notifications  so I figured I'd share it here. 

~$25 USD gets you the following:

• 8x in-depth Unity development courses for beginners from the wonderful guys at GameDev.tv
    • RPG mechanics
    • Game math
    • 2d & 3d Beginner courses that take you through the entire development process
    • A course on self-motivation and development processes
    • A course on Unity multiplayer
  • The POLYGON - City Pack | 3D Urban | Unity Asset Store (for anyone looking for some handy pre-made assets)

For those who don't know: Humble sells bundles of digital software, tutorials, games, and even books in a way that lets the buyer choose how much of the money goes to the charity, Humble, or the sponsor for the bundle. (in this case GameDev.tv) You also choose how much you pay. Pay the minimum $1.00 USD, or pay what you think is fair for all that good stuff!

Just if anyone wants to learn some things for reasonably cheap before the jam, and get some bonus Unity assets out of the deal 馃槉

thanks for the information, i will surely visit. please help me getting some subscribers for my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4cqKwe5Aa5IZkKAE0slJw