Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for 2D/3D artist and Game Designer for an Awesome Team!

A topic by experial83 created Aug 19, 2021 Views: 132 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(1 edit)

Hello friends! 

Looking to assemble an awesome team! I should note that I am trying to get in the games industry and I'm using this opportunity to seriously improve my portfolio. Respect for casual devs out there, just want to find like-minded and equally committed members to make something we can be really proud of! 

Would like to get the following specialties on board. Let's chat if you are interested!

•  2D/3D ARTIST for models, textures and UI. Or at least an enthusiastic environmental designer using paid assets. 
  • GAME DESIGNER who can iterate on ideas quickly and isn't afraid to try new things 
  • If you have other skills that you think would be applicable such as Narrative Design or Animation let me know! 

Current Member Skills:

• Gameplay programming 
  • Audio Design 

A bit about me:

•  Gameplay Programmer with a few years experience in Unity and Unreal (although seeking to work in Unity) 
  •  Understanding of programming game elements such as AI, Dialogue systems, questing, weapon systems and inventories
  •  Understand the fundamental maths and physics in 2D/3D gaming
  •  Knowledge in technical lighting and art and can write simple shaders in Cg 

I love neon lights and quirkiness in my projects but I am open to just about anything! Check out my latest game jam submission at: https://experial83.itch.io/space-car-scramble 

I've included a screenshot of my current personal project. Looking forward to meeting all you amazing people!

Hello! I'm a Game Designer and advanced C# Programmer, I'm interested in joining the team! ( Discord: Muniz#2291 )