Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A lot of games only need one or two more ratings! Use the sort feature to get every game we can over the line!

A topic by SDGGames created Sep 09, 2021 Views: 87
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted(+2)

Hey all, I noticed that there are a lot of threads specifically asking for ratings. There is also a megathread where you can submit your game for ratings to push it over the hump. But there are a lot of people who are just barely short. 

Go to the submission tab and sort by "Most Rated, then scroll down. If you zoom out so there are 7 games per column, then right now, the line between 20 ratings and 19 ratings can be found by pressing "page down" exactly 23 times :D

There are currently only 5 games with 19 ratings, but a lot more with 18. It only takes two people to move the line by one or two rows. About a third of all entries currently have 20 or more ratings. Another third need FIVE OR LESS ratings. With your help, we might be able to qualify half, or even two-thirds of all entries! Let's all do our part to MOVE THAT LINE!

And, yes, you all should play my game... after the jam. I'm currently above the line, and someone needs your rating more than I do!