SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone up for unreal engine?

A topic by Leviathan7X created Jan 25, 2022 Views: 215 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if there was anyone who might wanna use unreal as the building framework for this jam since people who use unreal are pretty rare in such events. I am quite willing to team up with you or join your group aon. 

I have been programming for about 5 years now, using game dev technology for 2 years, unreal for around 1. My preferred role is that of gameplay programming, but I can make some basic decent-looking 3d models. Here's my artstation- https://sambhavsart.artstation.com/

Here's my discord- Leviathan#5750

Submitted

Impressive work - Still debating my participation in the Jam - That said - foogoo609#9123 on discord if you find no one.

Submitted

Was also wanting to use Unreal but always find it difficult to find others who do as well. Would be awesome to team up. My discord if interested -kingkeith13#7437

I can do 2d art but that’s about it. I know a little bit of python programming if that helps. Reply if you are interested with me joining your team 

Submitted

Hey there

I am as of now not sure if we're going to be working on a 2d game in unreal, and also because I have no idea how paper2d works. I'd have used unity for that, but my aim is to make something stylized in unreal this time. In any case, I am willing to talk to you on discord if you want