Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

LETS GET JAMMING

A topic by AnorakTheAllKnowing created Feb 18, 2022 Views: 106 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Super excited to start into my next jam!

I participated in Survival Jam (3Day) and it was an utter blast and huge learning experience. Sad to say my game for the jam, Ant or Man, ended up breaking enough to make it unplayable in the last few hours before the submission time of the jam.

It was my first experience using true AI(s) and pathfinding systems and while difficult, I got the hang of rather quick. I will say that in 3 days time, you must prioritize and I pulled out a game, that while not functional, had main menu and all paths from start to finish(loading screens, level completion, game over, level selector)! That jam really brought me out of my comfort zone and I was able to turn out a game that, without the damage to health error I encountered at the end, was fully playable, well build and fit the theme perfectly in my opinion.

So excited to participate in this jam, thinking of going in as a SOLO DEV as I'm not experienced with working with teams in Unity

If anyone is looking for a team member, I would be willing to learn how to work in Unity Teams or Github, would just need some guidance.

I SPECIALIZE IN: USER INTERFACE DESIGN, ANIMATION(2D and learning 3D), CONCEPT ART, MENUS AND SCREENS(USER EXPERIENCE), Movement and UI Scripting(C#)

DM ON DISCORD IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO TEAM UP OR HAVE A TEAM WITH A SPOT OPEN

Anorak#1030

Submitted

Not looking for a team, but good luck with your game. Hopefully it doesn't break this time. :)