Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Dev Log - sketche99 as yet untitled game project

A topic by sketche99 created May 25, 2024 Views: 62 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

So, after spending most of the day trying to come up with some idea of what kind of game I wanted to make, I just recently decided to base my game on a bible text about strength through weakness. The text I decided to base my game on is 1 Corinthians 1:27  "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;" Just started jotting some notes, can't wait to get started! The concept will be sure to get a few laughs... God bless and good night all!

Submitted

ok so a bit of progress this morning, sa i didn't really have a chance to do much yesterday other than get my character and some props together. Today managed so far to select the environment for the game. So far game s still untitled but it has a hero and an enemy! So say hello to Caleb the Christian Clown! So the animatroics at the Barry Funhouse Bear Family Resturant have gotten a new AI update that has made them go completely bonkers! They even filled the resturant with balloons! And right before the birthday party for the kids that are allergic to balloons! Pop / collect the balloons and stop the haywire animatronics before the resturant opens! I hope to be done sometime today as I have a family event to attend today and on tomorrow!

This idea sounds real cool Elijah, can't wait to try it out!