SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Day Job Blues

A topic by Brother Daniel created Aug 26, 2019 Views: 230 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

I am stuck at work!!!!

This is probably the worst part of the Jam so far. If I could get a couple days off of work, I have no doubt my game would be finished by Saturday.

As it is, though, I will have about 5 and a half hours per night to work on art and coding to make sure all is finished. I think I can make it, though.

Wish i had thought ahead and not used too much time off so that I could...oh well!

What's the worst part of the Jam for you so far?

Submitted

I'm in the same situation but with school

That sucks. I also have limited time to work on my game. Good luck with your game!

Submitted

for me, like you I guess, the fact the Jam started at 9pm and not 9am. This is for me 12h wasted, as I have a full-time day job also. My idea was to finish something at Monday evening, so I could spend the rest of the week doing art-music for my game because these are things I can do in chunks of 1-2 hours. Coding is something I need to focus on, so I prefer to do this in some long runs otherwise I spend to much time figuring out where I left off the day before.

Submitted

Same here. I'm using my time at work to think of ideas and bugs, then spend about 3 or 4 hours at night. In the morning i get about an hour in. Im going to use my two free days this week like crazy.

Submitted

Got the chance to smash over the weekend but now I'm back to the 9-5, gotta plan my evening dev work to max efficiency!  GLHF <3