Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

:D Good Day To You All!

A topic by BlindseekersOath created Jul 28, 2023 Views: 324 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

Hello! I am so glad I signed up for this! I'm loving the comunity, I'm loving the challenge the Jam provides. Hope you are all doing well with your current work. If you need a game to work on, try this cassually made game built on pure creativity and an ever-encroaching desire to do away with my enemies (not really--I don't have any enemies...at least I don't think)! Budget Doom "Blood'n Gore" by IggyWise (itch.io) Hope you found games to work on! May the odds be ever in your favor!

Really cool game. might work on it. 

I made a cool tower defence game where you place animals to stop predators and humans ruining nature. You must go up against foxes, humans, and even an entire plough. Some work is needed but it would be perfect for Day 5. It can be found here.

Submitted

I will work on it now, thanks!

You are working on my game? Awesome! Best of luck, please post the link here when you’re done, would love to see any progress you make. Happy jamming!

Submitted
Deleted 1 year ago
Submitted

Yes, I have begun work on your game. My timeframe for this ends at 3:00 p.m

No idea when that is, it’s 7pm where I am! But best of luck, I’m sure you’ll do great!

Submitted

Thanks, working on it right now. It's chances of being picked up have actually increased in a way, if anyone doesn't feel like winning the challenge.

Submitted

Defend The Wild--Day4 :D by IggyWise (itch.io)

Deleted 1 year ago
(1 edit)

Looks really cool, good job! Definitely a contender for day 6. 

Also, if you want to maximise your chances of it being picked, I’d chuck in a screenshot for the cover image and post the link in some community topics. That’s how you found my project after all!

Submitted

Okay.

I must add I particularly like the chick sound effect! Hilarious!

Submitted

Yes, it was fun mixing something bright and sad, with something dark and hated. 

Submitted

By the way, blood'n gore doesn't have a fifth developer, but there are some who want to work on day 6. I really need someone to fill the gap!

I could maybe work on it tomorrow morning? I’m not super sure and it’s like a 5% chance but I will try

Submitted

That would be swell! I don't really intend on winning with this...it's more of a fun break before day six. Hope to see you in the final!

Submitted

Oh, did you ever get to the end? Where you fight BlackThorn Prod? That was my favorite(and most cringy) part!

Oh my god! that was pretty terrifying the sound effects

Can Anybody work on this game made with no code engine GDevelop. https://itch.io/jam/day-4/rate/2192552

Submitted(+1)

I cannot work on GDevelope. But that game was interesting the moment I saw it. Hope soemone gets it!

yup nobody picked it as there are few GDevelopers its an easy nocode engine only 7 hours left hope is all we have at this point. If you know anyone who uses gdevelop refer the project please otherwise only hope lol

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Awww...that's sad. Oh well. What project are you going to work on day6?

I did not mean to make a link there. That's weird...

I am going to work on space game on day 6 here it is https://arnwaz.itch.io/space-game-gdevelop btw SonofSkywalker probably read my message and submitted PogoDig for Day 5 check here https://sonofskywalker.itch.io/pogodig-day-5-made-with-gdevelop

Submitted(+1)

That is great! I actually think that may win!

yup thanks I hope we win…

I’m working on paradiver to publish on day 6

Submitted

Much love. Looking forward to seeing your work!