Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Available to team up!

A topic by HatchetSoft created Feb 05, 2021 Views: 191 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

So I want to join the jam in some capacity, dungeon crawlers have always been a small passion of mine. I am a decent coder, with a lot of my game engine experience in Python, and am learning Godot. I also know a good deal of C#, Java, etc, and am willing to learn any engine!

My issue is, time isn’t nearly as available as it used to be, so I’d rather team up with another team to help out instead of take the lead on a project. I can help out with coding, mapping, design, or other aspects, just don’t ask me to draw art or make music, haha!

I’m pretty open minded on genre or style of game, and am curious if there are any teams coming together that could use an extra hand. :)

(1 edit)

Found a team yet?  If not let's get one started!  Still plenty of time to find everyone we could need.  I am a sound designer/composer and try to do at least one jam every month.  You can check out some of the games I've done audio for on my itch page, or check out my website: www.sound-array.com

Thanks for the reply! I probably should have updated this thread. But yeah I have a team now. But there should still be plenty of people looking for sound help. :)