Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer and sound designer (yes, the community is full of us!)

A topic by Frrrkstr created 99 days ago Views: 53 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I'm sound designer with low experience and a MUSIC COMPOSER WITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCE! I Study musical commposition and aesthetic of music (in a university) and compose with any instrumentation, from orchestral to synth base to electroacoustic (from smooth jazz to agressive noisy mathcore). SEARCHING A TEAM TO ENGAGE AND CREATE GAMES! Here's my portifolio : https://frrrkstr.wixsite.com/original-sound-stori Thank you and hope u like my work and call me to create something togheter!

Submitted (1 edit)

Where can I listen to your smooth jazz and mathcore songs?  Interested in working with you in the future!

(1 edit)

Hi Bez, how are u? So i've composed something I call 8-bit jazzy u can listen here: 

I have never composed a smooth jazz 'cause it's not my research but I assume i know how to.
And about mathcore same thing.. I know the technics, the instrumentation and have listened a lot in this style but I have made some black metal( It's an antifascist black metal!) and experimental rock u can listen here(both I composed, Produced, played, etc by myself) :

and here:

And I have a band that we play some progressive weird stuff as well, that I've composed the song, sing and play guitar u can listen here:

Hope u like my work! I would love to work with you in a future! ;D