Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Daily Music et al.

A topic by Lin Ji created Apr 01, 2020 Views: 41
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted (1 edit)

As your Moderator, I shall shoulder the task of providing insight and inspiration to those whose inklings appear yet gloomy or obscure. As such, my posts will often proffer some advice, most often in the form of reference, a link to some tutorial on dream interpretation or the like. Daily I shall venture to provide some music to facilitate the exploration of the Mind.

Tonight, the piece is “Made Up Dreams” by Built to Spill. This album was one of my first, and it became my favourite overnight. When first I listened to it, I expected something far less noisy and ambiguous. Yet all I had to do was sleep on it, and waking up from Visions of Another Song my first thought was: “I must listen again”. Within a moment of returning to the album, Perfect From Now On, I was in Love. Most often, love feels noisy to begin with. Sleep and Dream uncover that understanding which at first appears to be overstanding: a humility which masquerades as condescension, for the ego has simply yet to learn what the Mind has already unriddled.

Voila:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymf67ilj1rA

May the unfolding of our loves follow this natural pattern: that we listen to those closest to us even when we feel most distant, and may our teams co-create accordingly. 

[({L.J.)}]