Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Welcome!

A topic by David Blandy created Mar 02, 2023 Views: 132 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted

hi everyone, I’m David, thanks for joining the jam! If you’d like to introduce yourself and say what you might be working on, that’d be great. Feel free to brainstorm ideas or ask for assistance if needed. 

Hello David! I'm Krisse Tuominen, I like to read, play, review, run, write, design, and publish tabletop games, especially roleplaying games. I just found out about this jam, and I am very glad I did... I trust and firmly believe I could have something to give for this jam. :-)

HostSubmitted

Hi Krisse, welcome, and thank you! I’m so looking forward to seeing what you’re going to come up with :D 

Hi, Hello and Alloooha! Thank You and thanks for the thanks <3 I really hope I am not letting you down :-) 

Submitted(+1)

Hi everyone, I'm working on a ruin site. It's going to be an android factory abandoned during the mars exodus with tasty tasty old stuff and data left behind- oh and also lots of androids and replicants who have set up base there.

HostSubmitted

Hi Philippa, this sounds totally excellent! Can’t wait to read it. 

Submitted

Hi everyone, I'm Yuri and I'll be collaborating with Micahel Raston (of Lizard Man Games) on an adventure for the jam. Really love the weirdhope vibe of Eco MoFos, excited to be taking part in this!

HostSubmitted

Hi Yuri and Michael, thanks so much for joining, really looking forward to seeing what you come up with!